New York Times Crossword Puzzle Answers
Here is the list of the daily crossword puzzle answers for New York Times which is updated every single day:
About NY Times Puzzle
The New York Times crossword puzzle is a daily puzzle published in The New York Times. The puzzle is created by various freelance constructors and has been edited by Will Shortz since 1993. The crosswords can be found online at the newspaper’s website, syndicated to more than 300 other newspapers and journals,and available as mobile apps.
The NY Times Crosswords are known as very challenging and difficult to solve, this is why time after time people try to figure out different techniques and ways how to solve the NY Times puzzle. Here are some tips to follow:
- Be aware that the puzzles start gentle on Mondays and get increasingly tougher as the week goes on, so if you’re a novice, start with a Monday puzzle and work your way up to a later-week puzzle.
- Figure out the annoying (but sometimes clever!) gimmick.Most Sunday puzzles, and some weekday puzzles, have a “theme” that can be really hard to figure out.
- Remember that no matter what, tenses will always match up.
- A question mark at the end of the clue means it’s going to be a long trip.
- If you’re stumped on one single letter, try every letter of the alphabet until you get it right. No matter how stupid it might sound, it really works.
- If there’s an abbreviation in the clue, there will be an abbreviation in the answer.
So if you keep in mind these simple techniques, solving the NY Times crosswords will become much more fun. At any time do not forget to take a break if you get frustrated, and enjoy it , the struggle is what matters the most!
Download The Official App
If you would like to play the game where-ever you are then you can download the official NY Times crossword puzzle which is available for both iOS and Android. Do not forget that you need an active subscription in order to be able to play the game