This page contains answers to all National Cookie Day Bonus Puzzle Answers. We are constantly updating this website with useful information about how to solve various crossword clues from the daily newspapers. As you might have witnessed, on this post you will find all today’s (Dec 4 2016) answers and solutions for all the crossword clues found in the Daily Celebrity Crossword. Shall you have difficulties finding what you are looking for then kindly leave a comment in the comments section area below.
National Cookie Day Bonus Puzzle Answers
- Loud style of dancing
- Hot tub
- French-derived word meaning “stylish”
- Have unresolved debts
- Long, snakelike fish
- Organ protected by the skull
- CookieMonster like this cookie! It have grains and little wrinkly fruits!: 2 wds.
- Vehicle that travels on tracks
- Where the retina is
- Wheel of a ship
- The NBA’s Kings, on scoreboards
- Opposite of dusk
- What an outfielder shouts to signal “This one’s mine!”: 3 wds.
I Got It
- One-named “Chandelier” singer
- Cookie Monster like this cookie! It have little sweet brown bits, yummy!: 2 wds.
- French for “yes”
- Procession with floats
- Store with a meat slicer
- Zero, in a soccer score
- Volcanic liquid
- License plate
- “The Waste Land” poet T.S. ____
- Cookie Monster like this cookie too! It covered with cinnamon and sugar!
- One-named “We R Who We R” singer
- Acting legend McKellen
- “Desperate Housewives” actress Longoria
- “Get ___ from me!”
- Network that aired “Downton Abbey” in the US
- ____ Perignon (champagne brand)
- Fight ___ and nail
- In the know
- Part of a flower that can be plucked
- Split ___ soup
- “Is that ___ you’ve got to say for yourself?”
- “Who ___ the time?”
- Suffix used in Jr.’s son’s name
- “Inside Politics” channel
- Cheddar ___ Biscuits (Red Lobster bread)
- Piano performance
- One-named singer whose album “A Seat at the Table” hit #1 in 2016
- Arcade game pioneer founded in 1972
- What remains after a campfire’s extinguished
- Nintendo console with a Fit series
- Sleep between classes, perhaps
- The Republican Party: Abbr.
- Sci-fi writer Chiang whose short story was adapted into the film “Arrival”
- Fish for a fish fry
- Coconut ___ (skin care and cooking product)
- Yoyo-Ma’s instrument
- Like an uncomfortable wool sweater
- Helped out
- Sweden-based automaker that sells the V40 and S60 sedans
- “The ____” (Mr. T show): Hyph.
- Wanted poster letters
- Super-long periods of time
- Genre related to reggae
- Brand spanking ___
- “This ____ stickup!”: 2 wds.
- Tombstone abbreviation
- Cam Newton dance move